You might be wondering "How are we funded?" As a nonprofit, we're funded by our members:
- Donation by you, our members!
- Donation by event sponsors!
- For each new member acquired the chapter is paid 1.8% of that member’s dues by National.
- The chapter is paid 1.8% of membership dues for each reinstated member by National.
- The chapter is paid 1.8% of membership dues for each member that renews by National.
- The chapter is paid $0.60 for each CPE earned by National.
You can find more detailed information by clicking the National IMA Guide: IMA Chapter Compensation Guide.
National IMA Membership
Enrolling your accounting and finance staff through IMAs Staff Enrollment Program is easy and cost efficient. Depending on the size of your staff, organizations save more than 15% off the regular member rate.
Number of Staff Membership Fee*
5-49 $175 per member
50+ $165 per member
*The $15 membership application fee is waived at all levels
Members have access to IMA's full portfolio of benefits: CMA Certification, continuing education, peer networking, publications, research, IMA Career Center, and special discount offers.